Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Tonight.....

What's the point.

I seem to have so little that helps or excites or provides vision or passion nor purpose. Wandering in circles....getting nowhere fast.....

God....what's the point?

I have become down-hearted, I have become discouraged, I have become depressed. I'm just like you. I'm a human being and I have my problems.

--Dyan Cannon


If every conceivable precaution is taken at first, one is often too discouraged to proceed at all.
--Archer J. P. Martin


Running for my life....


Discouragement, failure, no vision, no success.....is this all there is to life...? Every time I turn the corner I face it more and more......more rejection, or someone telling me I'm not quite good enough.

I can understand and why some just throw in the towel.

Running for nothing....just running....

....surrendering to it's utter exhaustion, despair and defeat!

...running....but with little to show.....




Lord, I am feeling discouraged today. I feel defeated today. I feel like the enemy is hitting me on all sides.

Lord I want your strength; I want your discernment in all situations; I want your peace that you promise in Philippians 4:7.

I give you all glory and praise and worship!! Because not matter what, these are always yours!!!

In Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment